• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

why do you think all the billionaires, corporations, and military are on your side, exactly?
The billionaries is a new one, corporations I disagree with, especially in 2020.

Military are conservative because they usually join because they love the country and common people, which is the opposite of the left.

The billionaries is a new one, corporations I disagree with, especially in 2020.

Military are conservative because they usually join because they love the country and common people, which is the opposite of the left.
the stuff you post is routinely so wild I have to ask myself over and over again if I think you sincerely believe it.

sadly, I do. but a small part of me holds out hope you are actually able to distinguish between fact and fiction

Serious question....do you not see how this "uniparty" thing breaks down when politicians as different as Mitch McConnell, and say, Obama, are jammed into the same tent?
How it breaks down? It gets affirmed because they come out of the tent with policies that fuck the common man but put money into the politicians and NGO's hands.

they love the country and common people, which is the opposite of the left.
QBwxBrx.jpeg

Trump is a diaper wearing asshole that's capable of starting a war to enact the war powers act and remain in office. Now I won't wish him dead and the death of the attendee saddens me, I've seen too much death already. I don't trust the fucker as far as I can throw the fat orange julip.

That should be the real concern now….how might an already unhinged/unstable Trump govern after a traumatic event like being inches from having his head blown off.

…..any modicum of self restraint he might have had his first go around, seems like it would be thrown out the window in a second term. Who knows what kind of trigger finger he might have when significant conflicts arise.

I wonder if Vance thinks this gives him a shot of being President some day, or if he realizes the plan is for Trump to be the American Kim Il Sung.

How many more cheeseburgers can Trump realistically eat?

That should be the real concern now….how might an already unhinged/unstable Trump govern after a traumatic event like being inches from having his head blown off.

…..any modicum of self restraint he might have had his first go around, seems like it would be thrown out the window in a second term. Who knows what kind of trigger finger he might have when significant conflicts arise.
I'd argue that has FAR more to do with SCOTUS making him an emperor king than his proximity to a bullet

corporations I disagree with, especially in 2020.

I'm honestly not sure how you arrive at opinions like this. Completely contrary to available facts.

1721074504609.png

Corporations like lower taxes, fewer regulations, less robust government agencies (IRS, EPA, FDA, etc). Which party does that sound like to you?

There really aren't many legacy right wing myths you don't believe eh?

1721075052734.png

So, while it's not necessarily wrong to say that a lot of servicemembers join for the reasons you state, it is the 2nd most popular reason for joining, not the 1st.

I think the reason you'll find a conservative bent in the armed forces comes down to where they get recruits from.

Total Active Duty by state of recruitment, 2017
1721075694304.png

5 of the top 6 and 6 of the top 8 are from the US South.

Also, fucking spare me this "the left hates their country" bullshit. Wanting to make it better isn't hating it. Wanting the "common people" to have access to health care, and transit, clean water, air, food, etc isn't hating them. Have you tried not being a cartoon for like, a week? Just try it on and see how it feels.

Last edited:
Back