• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Distasteful.

I'm sure you and the others launch vitriol at anyone who disparages Muslim or Muslims.
All religion is bullshit. Including Christianity that committed heinous crimes of their own in the name of a God of their own creation. Put me in front of any of the "Gods" and I'll give them the what for and tell them to go fuck themselves for what they allow humans to do in their name so fuck Jehovah and fuck Muhammed.

Buddha is cool.

Vance seems like the most useless veep pick possible. I don't get it. He doesn't shore up any trump weakness at all. and he wears a crazy amount of eyeliner.
he's by far the smartest of the candidates he considered, so there's that.

and, it appears, the most Putiny...

Your opinions are too so reap and sow. I'm insulted that delusional people think there shouldn't be a separation of church and state. It was the basis of the founding of this country and fuckers keep spewing theocratic shit that belongs in the Philippines, not the USA.

There's no defending your position if you even have half a brain. This is fascism. Pure and simple. If it comes to war I'll fight because fucking crybabies with guns can't survive enraged assholes with more guns.
I'm enjoying whatever has you so fired up today :p

All religion is bullshit. Including Christianity that committed heinous crimes of their own in the name of a God of their own creation. Put me in front of any of the "Gods" and I'll give them the what for and tell them to go fuck themselves for what they allow humans to do in their name so fuck Jehovah and fuck Muhammed.

Buddha is cool.

So edgy

Trump is a diaper wearing asshole that's capable of starting a war to enact the war powers act and remain in office. Now I won't wish him dead and the death of the attendee saddens me, I've seen too much death already. I don't trust the fucker as far as I can throw the fat orange julip.

it's a lot of eyeliner.

63edb1b1dd6fcf00194a9a71

Trump is a diaper wearing asshole that's capable of starting a war to enact the war powers act and remain in office. Now I won't wish him dead and the death of the attendee saddens me, I've seen too much death already. I don't trust the fucker as far as I can throw the fat orange julip.
Man all that WW3 from 2016-2020 must be tough to stomach. So many nukes launched. Wow how did we survive

Back