• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Mocking the air then. Need to be real to mock. I'm mocking the idiots so insecure that they need a deity.

I worship Santa.
Distasteful.

I'm sure you and the others launch vitriol at anyone who disparages Muslim or Muslims.

Vance seems like the most useless veep pick possible. I don't get it. He doesn't shore up any trump weakness at all. and he wears a crazy amount of eyeliner.
I think a lot of us just wanted an insurance policy to ward off more assassination attempts.

Distasteful.
Your opinions are too so reap and sow. I'm insulted that delusional people think there shouldn't be a separation of church and state. It was the basis of the founding of this country and fuckers keep spewing theocratic shit that belongs in the Philippines, not the USA.

There's no defending your position if you even have half a brain. This is fascism. Pure and simple. If it comes to war I'll fight because fucking crybabies with guns can't survive enraged assholes with more guns.

JD connections to venture capital springs up more cash flow...between those billionaires thinking they're fighting communism and Elon's algos carrying Trump's water for the next 4 months, Newsom/Whitmer have their job cut out for them

Vance was really funny on Breaker High though.

MV5BZjVmNTZkNWYtOGIyNy00MTZjLWJlMWUtOGMzNWZmOTNiMTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExNDQ2MTI@._V1_.jpg

Back