• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Ahh, so we're supposed to be worried again about the weirdos political leaders take photos with who are compromised by foreign intelligence agencies?

jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump.jpg

I don't think you'll find anyone here who is going to argue against the fact that operatives of foreign governments are constantly trying to gain access to the US political process and it should be guarded against.

05NRA2-articleLarge.jpg

I was feeling some deja vu reading the last few pages, someone mentioning staying home while their wife worked, or school or something...so yeah, you guys have all done this exact thing with...I think...the same poster....no way I'm going back to check, but I remember for sure the flow of the conversation.

It's the same.

I can understand how we don't attract trumpers lol, but I'd like to hear from a real one anyway.
Openly racist, homophobic...own it, I'd like to hear how you can't see that this guy is the one who will actually be taking your freedoms away.
Because Trump will take away other peoples’ freedoms even harder.

Would you rather live an upper middle class life next to a bunch of rich black and gay people, or a lower middle class life, but all the black and gay people are poor?

We know their real answer. And they’re afraid Democrats are leading a country toward the bad outcome.

Back