• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

View: https://x.com/costareports/status/1814104634161500505

excited-fuego.gif

Showing up in person with an ID is the most secure way of ensuring voting integrity, true or false?
Possibly but fake ID's have been in use for years.
And the amount of fraud is akin to tasking a policeman to spend 2080 hours on finding a candy bar shoplifter. Sure it'd be great to catch but put your money on it

Last edited:
I mean if the dems are right and their data shows that trump is gonna absolutely destroy Joey, then their doing the right thing here. Shame him till he resigns. Stakes are too high to "be nice."

I mean if the dems are right and they're data shows that trump is gonna absolutely destroy Joey, then their doing the right thing here. Shame him till he resigns. Stakes are too high to "be nice."

Their data needs to be a lot better than anything we're seeing pushed publicly, and so far I'm not seeing/hearing that. Donor/PAC surveys and shit.

He's too old to be President, but he's not too old to beat Trump. He is too old to beat the Democrats and then drag a smoking crater where the democrats used to be, and still beat Trump.

I mean if the dems are right and their data shows that trump is gonna absolutely destroy Joey, then their doing the right thing here. Shame him till he resigns. Stakes are too high to "be nice."

thing is in their minds they might be stupidly conceding potus because they're worried about losing what looked like likely control of the house.

thing is in their minds they might be stupidly conceding potus because they're worried about losing what looked like likely control of the house.

There is all sorts of stupidity they're capable of.

and I don't see it being beyond Nancy's hubris to think that holding onto the house (and her power) is more important because she thinks she can control Trump. I don't think she's every really accepted the level of threat he is to the whole project.

There is all sorts of stupidity they're capable of.

and I don't see it being beyond Nancy's hubris to think that holding onto the house (and her power) is more important because she thinks she can control Trump. I don't think she's every really accepted the level of threat he is to the whole project.
it's possible. really hard to tell.

one thing i'll say is at least there likely won't be a huge backlash from Biden voters if he drops like there were from Bernie voters. then again i'm still scared shitless that the rust belt won't show up.

also - it should be actually kinda easy to create a "circle the wagons" dem response if Biden taps out due to obvious infirmity. the dems would probably fuck it up but it would be a very easy narrative to get buy in on.

it's possible. really hard to tell.

one thing i'll say is at least there likely won't be a huge backlash from Biden voters if he drops like there were from Bernie voters. then again i'm still scared shitless that the rust belt won't show up.

I think the african american vote still shows up, they're on the front lines for negative impact of project 2025 policies. The black women get it and will do their thing. But yeah, that was Biden's core ability in 2020. Turnout will suffer in Michigan & Penn with no Biden.

Back