• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

My inner child is hoping that his racism was tourettes and his Trump support is because he owes Peter Thiel lots of money and he's basically a sad political prisoner using the last of his cache to make sure his medical bills stay paid.

That's my....hope.

You look desperate for this to be true.

Admit it, because CH1 wouldn’t… how much do you have staked on Biden resigning?
I wouldn't know how to bet on it. I'm just giving the dems the benefit of the doubt because I can't imagine they'd be dumb enough to do this if they truly felt he had any chance in hell at winning. But maybe that's wrong of me. I have a lot at stake in a personal way! I just don't want to see Trump win and I'm hoping and assuming that the reason they are pushing so hard for this is because they understand the data better than forumice. Or have better data.

because I can't imagine they'd be dumb enough to do this

oof-old-man.gif

Don't need to read the rest, thnx.

As for @CH1 I hope you put money on this. Could have gotten great odds after the SOTU speech. But sadly, I think he's just as desperate as the rest of us. Some prefer to believe that Biden is way ahead, others channel their desperation by wanting Biden to drop out because they feel it gives them the best chance to win!

We are all the same in the end.

Back