• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I wouldn't know how to bet on it. I'm just giving the dems the benefit of the doubt because I can't imagine they'd be dumb enough to do this if they truly felt he had any chance in hell at winning. But maybe that's wrong of me. I have a lot at stake in a personal way! I just don't want to see Trump win and I'm hoping and assuming that the reason they are pushing so hard for this is because they understand the data better than forumice. Or have better data.
Lol. Ok. Anyway, if Biden doesn’t step down and wins the election anyway, I hope you’re able to enjoy that outcome.

Lol. Ok. Anyway, if Biden doesn’t step down and wins the election anyway, I hope you’re able to enjoy that outcome.
Oh my god nothing would make me happier. I'm not lof. I don't live or die by my takes (although in this case I don't have a take other than trusting the party's internal data more than a niche hockey forums analysis of public data.. but admittedly that could be wrong).

I wouldn't know how to bet on it. I'm just giving the dems the benefit of the doubt because I can't imagine they'd be dumb enough to do this if they truly felt he had any chance in hell at winning. But maybe that's wrong of me. I have a lot at stake in a personal way! I just don't want to see Trump win and I'm hoping and assuming that the reason they are pushing so hard for this is because they understand the data better than forumice. Or have better data.
Trust HL.

As for @CH1 I hope you put money on this. Could have gotten great odds after the SOTU speech. But sadly, I think he's just as desperate as the rest of us. Some prefer to believe that Biden is way ahead, others channel their desperation by wanting Biden to drop out because they feel it gives them the best chance to win!

We are all the same in the end.
I'm still in disbelief that trump lost last time

Plus

Banned abortion, attempted a coup, became a convict

Plus

The GOP not having a functioning house even with a majority

Plus performing badly in midterms and stuff

Equals a big trump win

Of course the Dems won last time so maybe Biden being old outweighs the great job he has done

It just doesn't make sense to me

Last edited:
I don't trust my own mother.

But I do trust HL and don't actually believe the narrative that Biden has no chance. If someone else can give them a better chance though... Why not?

Internal data probably has Biden destroying trump but losing down the ballot so they want him out so they can have the best of both world

#cope

I'm still in disbelief that trump lost last time

Plus

Banned abortion, attempted a coup, became a convict

Plus

The GOP not having a functioning house even with a minority

Plus performing badly in midterms and stuff

Equals a big trump win

Of course the Dems won last time so maybe Biden being old outweighs the great job he has done

It just doesn't make sense to me
I don't trust people enough to do the right thing. I don't even expect them to show up to vote like they did 4 years ago. Assuming they replace Joe, do it fast and build excitement from day 1. I don't know where I stand on the ch1 vs ME game 7 vs preseason argument but at that point just go balls to the wall, campaign your ass off for a couple months and build some excitement. All this chatter and messiness is distracting from where the attention should be.

Back