• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I'm still in disbelief that trump lost last time

Plus

Banned abortion, attempted a coup, became a convict

Plus

The GOP not having a functioning house even with a majority

Plus performing badly in midterms and stuff

Equals a big trump win

Of course the Dems won last time so maybe Biden being old outweighs the great job he has done

It just doesn't make sense to me
You’re using your brain too much to try to understand.

But you haven’t seen the internal data. And despite Team Biden saying there is still a path, you prefer Team Nancy’s purported data, that you assume says otherwise
Yes I acknowledged that my assumptions are doing heavy lifting. But others are assuming too! I don't know what the best thing to do is, I'm just here to say that I have an open mind and am willing see a path where him dropping out gives him the best chance.

I'm not fully 1000% on the CH1 train, but one thing I know is that he's 100% right that trump is a horse shit candidate that should be easily beaten. And I don't want them to regret running a corpse against him.

Last edited:
Yes I acknowledged that my assumptions are doing heavy lifting. But others are assuming too! I don't know what the best thing to do is, I'm just here to say that I have an open mind and am willing see a path where him dropping out gives him the best chance.

I'm not fully 1000% on the CH1 train, but one thing I know is that he's 100% right that trump is a horse shit candidate that should be easily beaten. And I don't want them to regret running a corpse against him.

Another thing is that Biden lets Trump get away with all of his own age related cognitive issues.....Trump is like the 2nd fattest kid in gym class that nobody picks on because they're too busy jeering the guy who's finishing last.

Back