• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Mindz is well aware of this. He mentioned Taylor Swift because Taylor Swift was not shy in 2020. She already alienated her fanbase and her career has suffered since.
She's currently bulletproof, and I don't keep track or even know what she says or doesn't say to know she'd said anything four years ago.

But whatever she's got, she'd have more of if she stayed silent on politics.

But what if she wants her legacy to be even morer fans, instead of accomplishing some good with her platform?

She's currently bulletproof, and I don't keep track or even know what she says or doesn't say to know she'd said anything four years ago.

She survived alienating 31 out of 32 football markets by dating a Chief. She’ll be fine

I'll do it for you: I was mistaken and didn't realize she spoke out in 2020. My earlier post was incorrect when I stated that we probably will never hear from her on this topic and I officially retract it.

I'll do it for you: I was mistaken and didn't realize she spoke out in 2020. My earlier post was incorrect when I stated that we probably will never hear from her on this topic and I officially retract it.

What about goalies, tho?

I quite literally said I have no idea about her specifically.

CYMfumK.gif

Back