• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

yeah i still don't buy that trump was winning the youth vote but this should make it automatic for the dems.

Well, as the VP told us only weeks after the October 7 massacre, there was an "uptick" in Islamophobia that needed to be handled asap while the swastika became cool again and Jews were being targeted and attacked openly around the world and death to Israel was being chanted in massive crowds. So, I for one am very optimistic about the big changes she's going to bring to the US approach to middle east for starters.

Women could win the election on their own, but...

They didn't do it for Hillary. And lots of women sorta kinda hate other women.

But if they really mobilized, even if just because they hate Trump, that could do it.

But if they really mobilized, even if just because they hate Trump, that could do it.
HIllary missed the boat by not going to the 3 swing states like Trump did. That and emails...

Well, as the VP told us only weeks after the October 7 massacre, there was an "uptick" in Islamophobia that needed to be handled asap while the swastika became cool again and Jews were being targeted and attacked openly around the world and death to Israel was being chanted in massive crowds. So, I for one am very optimistic about the big changes she's going to bring to the US approach to middle east for starters.
But I thought she got the young vote, and the young people at universities were the ones attacking jews? I'm so confused.

Anyone whose ever been in the professional workforce knows how much women hate other women.

Women, in the last two elections, voted against trump. If only men existed it wouldn't even be an election. Trump would win in a landslide. The added Kamala boost is only gonna be a bonus and may increase turnout. Because at the end of the day if young people voted as much as the olds, Kamala wins and it isn't close.

Back