• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Any indication of who they'd like?

Nice to have someone in PA here.
Haven't talked to that many people... and really only discussed Shapiro. "He'd be a great choice, but I don't want to lose him."

Unfortunately, I live in Beaver County and work in Butler County, both are pretty Trumpy.

Haven't talked to that many people... and really only discussed Shapiro. "He'd be a great choice, but I don't want to lose him."

Unfortunately, I live in Beaver County and work in Butler County, both are pretty Trumpy.
Did you ever find out if your family's votes counted last time? IIRC they were stuck in the mail at one point.

For an ontario comparison I think Simcoe region would be close.

I disagree.

The Republicans are united. Now, the Democrats are. This effectively erases all doubt of a split caucus.
A united army is a strong army. It helps fund rasing too.

oh i don't disagree with any of that - but schumer and whatshisname going on about how "grassroots" and "bottom up" this all was just makes it so obvious they delayed their own endorsements for optics only.

Back