• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

But it’s the kind of info you need if you were placing a bet on who’s going to be on the ticket. WHAT IS YOUR STAKE IN THIS EXACTLY, Preston!?!? 🧐
I like to track what smart money is doing! It's a hobby of mine. Stock market and betting lines are no different for me! I don't think the price of a particular stock = the exact perfect valuation, just as I don't believe the betting lines are perfect. They are what they are.

Useless. We're doing a FI intervention about your obvious and crippling gambling addiction if you keep this up and in keeping up FI traditions, all interventions are pants optional.

You've been warned.
I once bet on an exhibition darts match. It was hedged, mind you. But this is a true story. I've been in darker places.

You have no idea if the money is smart or dumb. This isn't the fucking stock market, or vegas sports book.
Less money involved for sure but identical otherwise. Even in the way the prices move (big emotional, often irrational swings on news, stability lower volume during slower news days). But in the end I don't treat them as gospel and never did. But I like to take a temperature check to gauge public sentiment once in awhile. That is all.

It's a cheat code. I didn't even have to look at any media reports to know that the media isn't considering Walz as much of an option. Betting lines told me that.

have a feeling sleepy Joe is gonna just fucking kill it from now till November. where was this guy a few weeks ago...

the old guy still has some good days in him, but expecting him to "kill it from now till November" is like expecting Tavares to hit career highs next season

Back