• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I dunno likely a product of my age but my teenage years weren't really spent with so much times in front of screens and on apps.

like our hang outs were typically not technology based.

I think we did both....when school clocks out at 3, you have plenty of time to hang for hours and watch hours of tv

I think we did both....when school clocks out at 3, you have plenty of time to hang for hours and watch hours of tv
the extent of it for me was EA Sports video games I think. but I'm also admittedly kind of a weirdo and not likely representative of folks my age/cohort.

Pre-driving years, basically the schedule after school was, grab a snack, play NHL 91 while talking to girls on the phone, then dinner while watching prime time tv, then homework, more NHL and phone, and then sleep eventually. No screen during school and very little on weekends though. The good old days. Nostalgic feelings kicking in.

Pre-driving years, basically the schedule after school was, grab a snack, play NHL 91 while talking to girls on the phone, then dinner while watching prime time tv, then homework, more NHL and phone, and then sleep eventually. No screen during school and very little on weekends though. The good old days. Nostalgic feelings kicking in.
Phone hanging on the wall........

Phone hanging on the wall........
way back in the old days before we came up with the tech for these sleek new mobile phones

g4PpWWB.jpeg

Back