• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Earlier in the thread he said linking it to Trump was like linking Biden to antifa and he had nothing to do with it.

He’ll probably eventually pivot to “actually it’s very good anyway” at some point.

The way this’ll play out is that Trump will continue to deny he has anything to do with project 2025 or any interest in implementing it.

Until one day he’ll randomly word-vomit out something along the lines that it’s a beautiful, perfect plan that he’s supported all along and that if he doesn’t get elected and get the chance to implement it, “you won’t even have a country anymore”.

Then FlyDude and the rest his Zippy-the-pinhead cult members will immediately fall in line behind their God-Emperor and openly declare their support for it as well.

I see BL has been lurking. Things could get spicy around here.

I doubt he’d ever openly admit to being a Trumper.

He’d probably continue with his usual shtick of pouring a never-ending stream of invective on the Dems—and only the Dems—while never saying a single unkind thing about Trump or the Republicans.

And anyone who suggests he supports Trump will be met with him condescendingly insinuating they’re a MSM-brainwashed rube not on his intellectual level.

And if he does openly declare support for anyone, it’ll either still be Bernie Sanders, or it’ll be Jill Stein or RFK Jr.

I doubt he’d ever openly admit to being a Trumper.

He’d probably continue with his usual shtick of pouring a never-ending stream of invective on the Dems (and only the Dems—he’ll never say a single unkind thing about Trump or the Republicans).

And anyone who suggests he supports Trump will be met with him condescendingly insinuating they’re a MSM-brainwashed rube not on his intellectual level.

And if he does openly declare support for anyone, it’ll either still be Bernie Sanders, or it’ll be Jill Stein or RFK Jr.
I still remember the time he went apoplectic after I accused him of being Putin's mouthpiece on FI, and then it turned out the RT was literally responsible for drumming up many of the talking points he regurgitated. fun times.

I still remember the time he went apoplectic after I accused him of being Putin's mouthpiece on FI, and then it turned out the RT was literally responsible for drumming up many of the talking points he regurgitated. fun times.

Being a tankie is a helluva drug.

Cuban ran an experiment...

View: https://x.com/soldatthetop/status/1816470338471108661?t=UclUm3i7glMAWzw5S_spAw&s=19

Threads is basically twitter for Instagram users, and twitter is basically 4chan on a timeline now

Someone should create a new social media platform for news media. Instead of tweets, they would have "alerts". If someone is making up shit, either left or right, they get kicked off. Users can still respond with comments following the X model.
The way this’ll play out is that Trump will continue to deny he has anything to do with project 2025 or any interest in implementing it.

Until one day he’ll randomly word-vomit out something along the lines that it’s a beautiful, perfect plan that he’s supported all along and that if he doesn’t get elected and get the chance to implement it, “you won’t even have a country anymore”.

Then FlyDude and the rest his Zippy-the-pinhead cult members will immediately fall in line behind their God-Emperor and openly declare their support for it as well.
If Kamala can hold Trump to his actual quotes in a cross examination style, Trump will be toast.

Back