• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

GTYPbzhagAMvMD-

Walz received a 100% rating from Planned Parenthood in 2012, from the American Civil Liberties Union in 2011, from the American Immigration Lawyers Association in 2009–2010, from the AFL-CIO in 2010, from the International Brotherhood of Teamsters in 2009–2010, and from the National Organization for Women in 2007.
the biggest knock I can see against Walz is that he's too progressive. not saying I agree with it, but he doesn't shore up the rightern flank the same way someone like Cooper or Kelly may.

the biggest knock I can see against Walz is that he's too progressive. not saying I agree with it, but he doesn't shore up the rightern flank the same way someone like Cooper or Kelly may.

what's fascinating to me at the moment is it seems like being "too progressive" is not the negative that the right wants it to be anymore.

all of minny's legislative wins this year are really popular policies nationwide looks like, so i think you gotta stand by all those things whatever the right chooses to label it. own it.

Back