• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Marxists give birth to offspring too....

If the altar of Government issued a national abortion ban, should we expect you to fight against it?
Duh, the obvious example of that is representing the Democratic party right now.

I wouldn't actively fight it because it's an issue I don't care about. I'm not going to fight for a person's right to kill a person.

Same for men though. Like I'd be way prouder of my daughter for becoming president than I would be of myself for doing it.
Yeah, agree, we just have different roles in a family.

I would never recommend my daughter to get into politics. Too many vices required to navigate it successfully as a career.

Lol my wife is a 10 dude I have no complaints. She's a great mom. Got her a WFH job that is fairly easy and she's loving being around our girl more.

How's your wife?

Careful bud, a woman's biology will make her assess her mate for desirability in genetics but also resources. Another man who has the resources to let a woman be a homemaker might be looking pretty good to her in comparison to you. I mean, she can't ignore that biology after all. She's just a woman.

Does she have hobbies you're not involved in? Are they running long lately? Ever stay a while after to chat or have some drinks?

Lol my wife is a 10 dude I have no complaints. She's a great mom. Got her a WFH job that is fairly easy and she's loving being around our girl more.

How's your wife?

Too bad she couldn't find a '10' husband able to achieve his biologically fulfilling purpose, making her sacrifice hers instead.

What does your wife life?
i don't have a wife, you totally got me!

thumbs-up.gif

Careful bud, a woman's biology will make her assess her mate for desirability in genetics but also resources. Another man who has the resources to let a woman be a homemaker might be looking pretty good to her in comparison to you. I mean, she can't ignore that biology after all. She's just a woman.

Does she have hobbies you're not involved in? Are they running long lately? Ever stay a while after to chat or have some drinks?
How's your wife?

@Preston tell us good news from the gamblers about tim walz.
Not good surprisingly, despite the hype... With this kind of market it's mostly just an aggregate of the rumors circulating out there because that is all there is to go by on this topic (no polls or anything of course).

The market has it as a 3 horse race with Kelly (40%), Shapiro (22%), and Cooper (13%). So the street has it at a 75% chance that it's one of them. Next tier that makes up the final 25% include Walz (6%), Beshear (6%), Buttigieg (6%), with everyone else making up the final 7%.

They overwhelmingly like it best, too. Kind of the whole biological purpose is to be the caregiver in a family. Science
oh man didn't realize you were holding back on the sexism up til now, jeez.

have you ever considered that women may know what they want better than you do? just considered it?

Back