• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

this is kind of why she doesn't bother me as much as her politics and ignorance maybe should - i think she actually believes what she says for real. it's the really soulless sleazy ones who fake it that irk me i think.
I also despise the ones who are smart enough to know better but do evil anyways more than the true believer dumbos, a la Ron Johnson.

Melania. Elegant, yet modest at the same time and completely content and fulfilled to avoid media attention and raise her son despite a bright spotlight on her family.

The thing about a hypothetical women I'd admire in public life would be her aversion to attention-seeking and commitment to her family, which go hand in hand. That would logically make her way less likely to have any sort of public life.
ah, so in FlyGuy's world, a woman's most proper place is in the home, raising children, correct?

Melania. Elegant, yet modest at the same time and completely content and fulfilled to avoid media attention and raise her son despite a bright spotlight on her family.

The thing about a hypothetical women I'd admire in public life would be her aversion to attention-seeking and commitment to her family, which go hand in hand. That would logically make her way less likely to have any sort of public life.
So, is it extra for your internet provider to get your service into your cave?

Back