• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Who are the women in public life that you admire?
Melania. Elegant, yet modest at the same time and completely content and fulfilled to avoid media attention and raise her son despite a bright spotlight on her family.

The thing about a hypothetical women I'd admire in public life would be her aversion to attention-seeking and commitment to her family, which go hand in hand. That would logically make her way less likely to have any sort of public life.

Melania. Elegant, yet modest at the same time and completely content and fulfilled to avoid media attention and raise her son despite a bright spotlight on her family.

The thing about a hypothetical women I'd admire in public life would be her aversion to attention-seeking and commitment to her family, which go hand in hand. That would logically make her way less likely to have any sort of public life.

So the only women in public life you admire are those who.....avoid public life.

Nice.

So you wouldn't admire your wife or daughter if they became president of the free world?

I can't think of one of the politics women who bothers me in particular outside of their politics. Maybe some of the media ones tho.

The politicians who really grate just by the personas are much more the Ted Cruzes and Devin Nunes. Really make my skin crawl.
yah Cruz, Hawley, Vance. Jordan. all fucking sleazebags.

I like it best when women stay at home!

And he’ll like it even better if and when the choice—whether to work or stay at home, whether to be married or not, whether to have children or not—is taken away from women altogether.

Even though he fails to live up to that alpha male provider ideal himself, since he has to rely on his own woman having a job and supporting him with income. What a cuck, amirite?

Back