• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

What nonsense. I have never said or even implied that. Just because I've expressed a dislike for a few women over the years who are public figures and aren't exactly universally loved out there, doesn't mean I have any negative disposition against women in positions of power. Not being a big fan of Kamala, and hating AOC, is not some general aversion towards powerful women.
Who are the women in public life that you admire?

i truly think in 2016 no one thought trump would actually win.

and once he did no one thought roe v wade would be overturned.

and probably a lot of white women have regrets about complacency. i mean i'm sure a lot of people do but that demographic probably knows they need to step up.
The laptop breech days before the election and not going to Wisconsin sealed her fate.

Sadly it also sealed the fate for hundreds of thousands of Americans who died as a result of ineptitude in the responses to the hurricane in Puerto Rico and COVID

Last edited:
I see the post you're referring to. And I'll triple down and say that when she's okay with adults, children, and babies being raped by Hamas, she should definitely have that happen to her and decide if it would be a war crime for the US to take action in Gaza.

This isn't misogyny. I wish it for every idiot man who said the same thing.
Uhhh, where does Kamala condone rape?

She explicitly noted the sexual violence perpetrated by Hamas in her prepared remarks.

Back