• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Does anyone have any link that summarizes Project 2025? Trying to persuade a Trump voter to change to Harris.

I can brief about schedule F, abortion etc but with these types of situations you need to have them figure out it out in their own time.

Every vote counts.

Does anyone have any link that summarizes Project 2025? Trying to persuade a Trump voter to change to Harris.

I can brief about schedule F, abortion etc but with these types of situations you need to have them figure out it out in their own time.

Every vote counts.

I think it’s great that you're spending part of your weekend DMimg LOF!

I think it’s great that you're spending part of your weekend DMimg LOF!
Been having a tough time. This person believes Harris' allegiance is to India. He does not know about fake elections scheme. Does not know about Project 2025. In fact he says if it's so bad why don't people talk about it!

I must say he is not a Trumper. Just believes dem policies are bad for America. And that even if project 2025 is bad, Trump won't be able to implement it.

He does it for the attention, in an attempt to fill the hole in his heart left by his father that didn’t love him….no one loves him….deep down he knows that, an audience reaction is the closest thing he can find to try and mimic it.

He’s never going to stop running until they bury him in dirt….youre stuck with him running again and again every 4 years.
Sad part is you can see Don Jr. doing the exact same thing, digging deeper into Trumpism and trying harder and harder, almost begging for daddy's approval, but it will never come because Don Sr. is incapable himself.

Back