• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

0% chance this ever happens.

No one in the thoroughly-purged modern Republican Party has the balls to cross Trump, let alone a spineless couch-fucking toad like Vance.

Thiel, Musk & co didn’t install him to overthrow Trump. He’s there in the hope that he’s in the right place at the right time to pick up the ball if Trump wins and then croaks while he’s in office.
You don’t know that. Vance is a calculating snake. Look up what it takes to pull off the 25th amendment and see if he can’t pull it off

I'm not gonna pretend to understand why folks like this would be anti Biden but pro kamala tbh.

View: https://x.com/acnewsitics/status/1817677545195659287

Difference is that Daily Wire, OAN, Steve Bannons of the world haven't had the chance to create a monstrous image of her yet. They have spent all their time and effort on Biden.

Hopefully, by the time they figure out how to massage Anti-Kamala stuff without sounding misogynistic/racist, they run out of time.

Don’t underestimate how some people are simply attracted to C-H-A-N-G-E.

That was part of Trump’s appeal back in 2016
Agree. It's a change thing. Kamala is well positioned, I hope, to carry the people who liked Biden by association, as well as those who were unhappy with him but on the fence. It was annoying at the time, but it may end up being good that she was relatively invisible as a VP.

Difference is that Daily Wire, OAN, Steve Bannons of the world haven't had the chance to create a monstrous image of her yet. They have spent all their time and effort on Biden.

Hopefully, by the time they figure out how to massage Anti-Kamala stuff without sounding misogynistic/racist, they run out of time.

not really true. they thought they had her painted already. the cackle. the dumbness. the ultra liberal stuff. her DEI hiredess.

her favorability was very poor thanks to the work they had done on it when she was named veep.

they are shocked that all that work has gone up in smoke, and nothing they have done since joe stepped down is sticking anymore.

The left used the 4chan model of making a meme of every critique they’ve lobbed at her and rolled with it…..and it’s seemingly made her Teflon.

You don’t know that. Vance is a calculating snake. Look up what it takes to pull off the 25th amendment and see if he can’t pull it off

Nahh. I absolutely, 100% do.

The Liz Cheneys & Mitt Romneys have all been excised from the party for not bowing before God-Emperor Trump. All of the “adults in the room” from Trump cabinet 1.0 are gone and would be replaced with toadying complete Trump lickspittle loyalists in Trump cabinet 2.0.

And the entire party apparatus, from his own family members and handpicked loyalists in leadership positions down to elected Republican lawmakers and officials, is doggedly behind him through the election denials, endless lies, corruption, rapes, criminal convictions, senility, attempted coups, attempted assassination of his former VP, multiple lost Presidential and congressional elections and failed coup attempts.

And you’re trying to tell me that zero-charisma, weird-as-fuck, spineless unpopular JD Vance is going to rally those people into removing Trump from power and installing him in his place?

0% chance.

Nahh. I absolutely, 100% do.

The Liz Cheneys & Mitt Romneys have all been excised from the party for not bowing before God-Emperor Trump. All of the “adults in the room” from Trump cabinet 1.0 are gone and would be replaced with toadying complete Trump lickspittle loyalists in Trump cabinet 2.0.

And the entire party apparatus, from his own family members and handpicked loyalists in leadership positions down to elected Republican lawmakers and officials, is doggedly behind him through the election denials, endless lies, corruption, rapes, criminal convictions, senility, attempted coups, attempted assassination of his former VP, multiple lost Presidential and congressional elections and failed coup attempts.

And you’re trying to tell me that zero-charisma, weird-as-fuck, spineless unpopular JD Vance is going to rally those people into removing Trump from power and installing him in his place?

0% chance.
If Trump goes even more senile, yes.

Back