• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Joe Biden would be perfect for VP. He is going up in the polls, and he has done the job before....

He might make a great President too one day.

Last edited:
I can understand if owning a dog of their own isn’t someone’s cup of tea. Or not being a fan of specific kinds of dogs.

But anytime I encounter someone who hates all dogs in general, like Trump does, I assume there’s something deeply inhuman and wrong with their psyche.
I hate dogs and there's absolutely nothing wrong with me.

Absolutely nothing.

Right?

• Haha
Reactions: CH1
I mean it'll never pass unless the dems have congress.

But it's a good election issue.

It also happens to be perfectly fair and non-partisan.
It's extreme as hell. What are you talking about? This only appeals to extremists on the left. IMO Biden is handing a hand grenade to Kamala with this.

Fundamentally changing the foundation of the three branches of government and the checks and balances they have because the current makeup of the court is inconvenient is beyond idiotic. In fact it challenges the rule of law, period.

I hate dogs and there's absolutely nothing wrong with me.

Absolutely nothing.

Right?

1722259735790.gif

On the upside, have to figure that there’s got to be one of your legion of alter-egos that likes dogs. Which would at least make you not 100% a terrifying sociopath!

Back