• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

If the Shapiro thing is true I'm fine with it. I had some concerns that they'd go with a dude that doesn't match the current dem energy. Shapiro can help inspire just fine.

If the Shapiro thing is true I'm fine with it. I had some concerns that they'd go with a dude that doesn't match the current dem energy. Shapiro can help inspire just fine.

Through my storytelling, and central casting lens, Shapiro is not my favourite…. But DEMs brain trust has the data and given all their right moves of late, I trust they have the reasons

Through my storytelling, and central casting lens, Shapiro is not my favourite…. But DEMs brain trust has the data and given all their right moves of late, I trust they have the reasons
They've been too savvy to not give them the benefit of the doubt at this point yeah.

watching Trump hang himself is gratifying. and afterward, watching the GOP wring their hands that they ever allowed the Trump contingent to take the wheel will be even more so.

Back