• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Yeah, that's where I stopped engaging in conversation. When no evidence seemed to penetrate his worldview and when challenged on a point with evidence he goes quiet and then ignores it, moving to new bullshit grievances.

There's no good faith there.

He is busy having his partner support the family so he doesn't have time to stay on topic.

The Scooch keeps hinting at this. I can't see Donnie giving up the admiring crowds, endless grifting opportunities, and potential get out of jail free card, but it certainly would cause a shitstorm of chaos.

View: https://x.com/Scaramucci/status/1818808060225200613

I don’t think it’s going to happen but a month ago I mentioned it as a long shot possibility. The guy looks washed… and it’s not the first time in his life that he would quit an endeavour. Still think it’s just a 2% chance…

And if he loses, I don’t see him as a nominee ever again

I don't know if I'm that optimistic....fuck, I thought I was pretty optimistic.

imo our most reasonable electoral college outcome is this, and I'm going to ignore #crosstabmafia talk for the moment and suggest the polls are more or less accurate within MoE and trend:

- Sweep the 5 states currently rated by 270towin as toss ups (MI,WI,PA, AZ,NV), that takes Kamala to 277.
- Flip GA (current lean red but recent polls put at a toss up) gets her to 293

After that we move into unlikely

- Flip NC (current lean red, and recent polls suggest that's holding) which would get Kamala to 309

This is probably where we have to board a bus to crazy town (which does get to where it's going on occasion) to see any other states go blue.

Wrong

I don’t think it’s going to happen but a month ago I mentioned it as a long shot possibility. The guy looks washed… and it’s not the first time in his life that he would quit an endeavour. Still think it’s just a 2% chance…

And if he loses, I don’t see him as a nominee ever again

Unless he dies, he'll maintain his grip on the party. He basically has 2 choices if he loses, to go all in or flee the country and spend the next decade or whatever until he dies in Sochi. Just walking away to be Donald Trump in south florida simply isn't an option for him. Jack is either getting Cannon tossed off of that documents case, or he's re filing it in DC. If he's going to spend the next few years fighting charges, he's doing it at the living martyr of his election fraud conspiracy theories.

I think Scaramucci is probably just trying to antagonize him.

Trump isn’t afraid of losing because he’ll just pretend he won and his base will believe it. He’ll try to incite violence and it will be great for his ego if he gets it. Then he’ll decide if he has the steam for another run. And when it comes to that, he’s a narcissist, stepping away from the spotlight isn’t in his playbook.

Unless he dies, he'll maintain his grip on the party. He basically has 2 choices if he loses, to go all in or flee the country and spend the next decade or whatever until he dies in Sochi. Just walking away to be Donald Trump in south florida simply isn't an option for him. Jack is either getting Cannon tossed off of that documents case, or he's re filing it in DC. If he's going to spend the next few years fighting charges, he's doing it at the living martyr of his election fraud conspiracy theories.

He might run but don’t think he’ll win. I mean he might even be dead by then but if not, his brain will be total mush

He might run but don’t think he’ll win. I mean he might even be dead by then but if not, his brain will be total mush

If he's not dead, in jail, or fled the country, he's the Republican nominee until one of those things happen.

Back