• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

No one ever implied that for a second

You're worrying about an event super unlikely to happen in a declining rate environment, that even if it did happen has extremely poor correlation with influence presidential elections.

Yeah sure, if the great fucking recession 2.0 happens between now and November, we're in trouble. Why not. A normal market correction is not going to move the needle, settle down.

You're worrying about an event super unlikely to happen in a declining rate environment, that even if it did happen has extremely poor correlation with influence presidential elections.

Yeah sure, if the great fucking recession 2.0 happens between now and November, we're in trouble. Why not.
All I said was that I want trump to have zero ammo. If the market drops 10% between now and november he will use that. Because it's all he's got.

This is all I said. I never even said if he'd be successful or not. You're being difficult for no reason here. Arguing for the sake of arguing.

And I'm telling you that he will use it. That's it.

and I'm telling you to not worry about it. The market could be up 20% and he'd take credit for it and use it anyway.

It's not going to move the needle, and isn't a serious thing worth worrying about.

Back