• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It's almost like wealthy people don't understand the economy, just the limited interactions they have with the economy that creates the wealth they enjoy.

Yes, any problems with the VC or stock ecosystems are going to tweak Elon because this is how he generated and maintained his wealth. This shit impact last .01% of people a whole, whole lot. 1% a lot, 10% somewhat and 90% not really much at all.

It’s really about emotional intelligence, which Elon lacks.

Plenty of wealth folks have perspective and take hiccups in stride.

I doubt the likes of Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Bezos are doom scrolling right now

It’s really about emotional intelligence, which Elon lacks.

Plenty of wealth folks have perspective and take hiccups in stride.

I doubt the likes of Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Bezos are doom scrolling right now

Elon doesn't look at data. He sees himself as a renaissance man and historical figure. He believes his study of history tells him the downfall of western civilization is inevitable and imminent, and will glom onto any data point to support his doomsaying. The impending doom frees him from any morality, as it is his duty to save or rebuild civilzation, by any means necessary.

Elon doesn't look at data. He sees himself as a renaissance man and historical figure. He believes his study of history tells him the downfall of western civilization is inevitable and imminent, and will glom onto any data point to support his doomsaying. The impending doom frees him from any morality, as it is his duty to save or rebuild civilzation, by any means necessary.

Some people are addicted to doom and gloom. We all know people like that in our lives.

I just don't understand the logic. Yeah, maybe it's inevitable, but how the fuck does he know when this will happen? I'm sure someone has predicted Jesus is about to come back every year for the last 2000 years.

Money is flooding into Walz right now. Either there was a leak or people are putting money on him based on these cryptic twitter investigators. I'm guessing the latter.

I wish he would just fuck off to Mars already

Back