• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

So this is just regular market movement?
Too early to say but maybe (Japan hasn't broken through any meaningful resistance yet on this bounce so no guarantee it's suddenly over; bear markets tend to yield the biggest green days of all-time). Nothing normal about the velocity of this but this ain't your granpappy's stock market. Machine's tend to make what used to take months, happen in days.

So this is just regular market movement?

i'm no expert but from what i can see there's only one significant segment at risk of a legitimate longterm devaluing and that would be AI. but even that might not be real and AI might be just fine.

other wise the markets are where they were like a month and a half ago. nothing big has actually happened yet.

i'm no expert but from what i can see there's only one significant segment at risk of a legitimate longterm devaluing and that would be AI. but even that might not be real and AI might be just fine.

other wise the markets are where they were like a month and a half ago. nothing big has actually happened yet.
AI being overvalued, and generally less useful than the majority of companies and investors hoped for is expected.

Back