• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I didn't have Trump providing the first real pump for pot stocks in this election cycle on my bingo card. Your move, Kamabla.
In saying that, Trump pivoting to a more cannabis friendly platform could be the only good decision he has made throughout the entire campaign. Probably not gonna be enough to win but that's a low hanging fruit that shouldn't harm his chances and could only help.

In saying that, Trump pivoting to a more cannabis friendly platform could be the only good decision he has made throughout the entire campaign. Probably not gonna be enough to win but that's a low hanging fruit that shouldn't harm his chances and could only help.

It's not like he needs to follow up or anything like that, in fact he could simply say later on he's always hated the stuff and it won't make any difference

I'm not sure if the writers for this season have gotten super, super lazy or are beyond genius.
Yeah, really could go in any direction at this point. He could pivot left and suddenly become pro-vaccine, turn total heel and say he believes in a fascist America, or casually announce he just fucked a deer, and none of them would be that surprising.

Yeah, really could go in any direction at this point. He could pivot left and suddenly become pro-vaccine, turn total heel and say he believes in a fascist America, or casually announce he just fucked a deer, and none of them would be that surprising.
I am sure that the deer would want hush money.

Back