• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Never really understood the MAGA-world push for this guy to run as a third-party candidate. Seems like their analysis didn’t run any deeper than “he’s a Kennedy and claims to be a Dem, so Democrats will vote for him”.

When it always seemed obviously more likely that a plutocrat who’s well-known as among the nuttiest of conspiracy wingnuts would appeal to potential Trump voters. Especially when a subsection of them believe JFK & JFK Jr are alive and support Trump.

That said, I still think this guy’s going to pull in far less actual support than any of the polls are saying, and I’ll be shocked if his percentage of the vote is larger than the margin of victory between Trump & Harris in any state.

Never really understood the MAGA-world push for this guy to run as a third-party candidate. Seems like their analysis didn’t run any deeper than “he’s a Kennedy and claims to be a Dem, so Democrats will vote for him”.

When it always seemed obviously more likely that a plutocrat who’s well-known as among the nuttiest of conspiracy wingnuts would appeal to potential Trump voters. Especially when a subsection of them believe JFK & JFK Jr are alive and support Trump.

That said, I still think this guy’s going to pull in far less actual support than any of the polls are saying, and I’ll be shocked if his percentage of the vote is larger than the margin of victory between Trump & Harris in any state.
Yup. You would need to be over 70 to remember voting for a Kennedy in a Presidential election

Back