• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

not that it matters in any way, but it would be personally funny for me if the markets finished up higher tomorrow than they were last friday.

That means tomorrow we need:

DJIA: +279.04 (+0.71%)
S&P: +26.67 (+0.50%)
NSQ: +116.38 (+0.70%)

Pretty much there today

Here’s a longer view of the damage

1723224878704.png

heh so yeah both S&P and Nasdaq are higher than they were last friday, even after a timid start to the day today.

DJIA not quite there yet.

It was short-lived, but I guess that’s what it will feel like when the cult starts to turn on Dotard.

And once they do, it will be an avalanche, and 90% of them will let everyone know they never really liked him to begin with.

I doubt it happens until after the election.

heh so yeah both S&P and Nasdaq are higher than they were last friday, even after a timid start to the day today.

DJIA not quite there yet.

DJIA is noisy. Only 30 companies make the index (lol) and they are weighted by stock price not market cap (more lol)

It was short-lived, but I guess that’s what it will feel like when the cult starts to turn on Dotard.

And once they do, it will be an avalanche, and 90% of them will let everyone know they never really liked him to begin with.

I doubt it happens until after the election.
The trickle will start as the gap in the polls widens. Once he loses, and he will, then the avalanche will begin.

Tbh the quick bounceback probably means no 50pt change from the fed. So that's too bad.

Isn’t it crazy how people panic after one mediocre job report (omg Powell is behind and fucked up the entire economy) to (shit, maybe it was a bad idea to puke up all my stocks on Monday)

Back