• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Still think that, at the end of the day, these shit-stains will still vote for Trump when they’re in the polling booth. Same goes with MAGA-holes like Rittenhouse, Rogan & Pool, who’ve recently declared for RFK Jr.

All of them will still vote for Trump. Either quietly, or they’ll have a dramatic come-to-Jesus moment at some point before the election where they declare Trump’s totally won them back.

Presto was on this 24hrs ago. He saw it coming.

Fuck X, Fuck NYT, this place is where it’s at
When MAGA stops blending in with the Nazism on my for you page, it's a very notable experience. It has been going on for weeks but yesterday was when it truly felt like he'll never get the nazis back so I had to share it.

Reactions: CH1
#DumpsterfireTrump

He thinks that his base is 75% of the country. This will not end well for him.
And just wait for the audit of campaign spending.

Still think that, at the end of the day, these shit-stains will still vote for Trump when they’re in the polling booth. Same goes with MAGA-holes like Rittenhouse, Rogan & Pool, who’ve recently declared for RFK Jr.

All of them will still vote for Trump. Either quietly, or they’ll have a dramatic come-to-Jesus moment at some point before the election where they declare Trump’s totally won them back.
Or maybe they won't vote at all, also a good outcome.

Back