• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

who watched what now?

your election denial talkin points originated in the discredited 2,000 mules, is the point. which you've managed to miss.

seriously, what the fuck are you on about? you use words that I don't think you understand.

what straw man or men have been presented here? please identify them specifically.

what false dilemmas have been presented here? please identify them specifically.

or, what I expect, is you will continue your habit of making semi-snarky (but not very clever) one or two line responses where you don't refute anything of substance but just rattle off a couple of the most recent talking points you've been fed. happy for you to prove me wrong!
No, they didn't, unless you really think between 2020 and its release in 2022 that people didn't already think the election was fraudulent lmao.

I'm not going to dig through your post history. I have better things to do.

To say I recite talking points, but you all here are beacons of intellectual individualism is hilarious.

No, they didn't, unless you really think between 2020 and its release in 2022 that people didn't already think the election was fraudulent lmao.

I'm not going to dig through your post history. I have better things to do.

To say I recite talking points, but you all here are beacons of intellectual individualism is hilarious.
and again, when called out on your bullshit, you change gears or run away.

this is part of a pattern plain to any posters or lurkers.

if you're gonna make ridiculous claims, at least have the fortitude to stick around and back them up.

and again, when called out on your bullshit, you change gears or run away.

this is part of a pattern plain to any posters or lurkers.

if you're gonna make ridiculous claims, at least have the fortitude to stick around and back them up.

relax

Back