• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

So xtrends says another few waves of inflation are coming and we enter into a 70s style stagflation event for years to come.

Gayed says deflation and credit event.

TLDR: there is always a bear narrative. They are ever evolving and you can pick from 1000 potential bear cases at any point throughout history. Eventually they will be right. Usually after they're wrong 5000 times.

More importantly, the current bear narratives are all either hopelessly arcane data points and/or just plain absurd. The american economy is rarely in this kind of solid fundamental shape across as broad swaths of the economy as it is now. Inflation is the only real concern.

Deflation is laughable. The only way that could possibly be a worry is if Trump wins, enacts extreme austerity, and somehow bullies the Fed into not taking any real action.

Funny. Why do you so often repeat its talking points in this thread then? Any ideas?
I think it's funny you watched it and I haven't. No idea what it's talking points are or aren't, and don't care either frankly.

I do see the pattern of straw men and false dilemmas that you frequently go to when confronted with opposing thoughts.

Dems have their shit together

I think it's funny you watched it and I haven't. No idea what it's talking points are or aren't, and don't care either frankly.

I do see the pattern of straw men and false dilemmas that you frequently go to when confronted with opposing thoughts.
It is the basis of the entire election fraud theory. Seeing that it is now officially debunked, so is the theory.

Therefore, the 2020 election was not stolen from the 45th President.
He lost.

who watched what now?

your election denial talkin points originated in the discredited 2,000 mules, is the point. which you've managed to miss.
seriously, what the fuck are you on about? you use words that I don't think you understand.

what straw man or men have been presented here? please identify them specifically.

what false dilemmas have been presented here? please identify them specifically.

or, what I expect, is you will continue your habit of making semi-snarky (but not very clever) one or two line responses where you don't refute anything of substance but just rattle off a couple of the most recent talking points you've been fed. happy for you to prove me wrong!

Back