• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

So it seems that Kamala coming out on stage was a last minute call and really wasn't planned. I'd love to know whose call it was for her to go out there - her or someone else on the campaign.

Because it was a great instinctual leadership call by whoever made it. Would be cool if it was her call on the fly.

Due to the protests and maybe just poor door management the place took a long time to fill up and the energy was pretty low......and then the Beyonce track kicks in, which is great by itself, but then when Kamala came out it really blew the doors off the place and the rest of the night was crazy high energy the rest of the way.

It probably would have got there eventually anyways but whoever made the call for her to go out there has great instincts.
whoever is making the decisions since Kamala took over (I assume it's Kamala) has demonstrated some pretty amazing political instincts.

two more months, keep it up.

Was thinking about this last night.....if Kamala wins and is a 2 term President (I struggle to see the GOP getting their shit together in a post Trump world within 3 years. If she wins now, it's a pretty easy 2 term ride imo) this is what the Dem primary fight looks like in 2031

AOC - 41
Newsom - 63
Shapiro - 58
Pete - 49
Whitmer - 59
Walz - 67
Beshear - 53

and that's just the A Tier. 7 years is a long ass time, Garcia (53), or Crockett (50) could raise their profile enough to be a threat by then as well.

That’s some pretty weak shit by the WSJ. I don’t think they want anyone to follow up on their call to distinguish between correlation and causality.

But, yeah, corporate overlords.

Back