• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Does RFK dropping out give trump much of a boost?

Most of the polling being done has been H2H and it's got Kamala up 3-4 points nationally. PA is really the only concern point for me if Kennedy pulls out. But I don't know if the Kennedy support slots over to Trump quite so easily fwiw. It's mostly nutters, anti vaxxers, etc who think Trump is establishment. As a demo, a big chunk of it probably just stays home if Kennedy drops out.

Was thinking about this last night.....if Kamala wins and is a 2 term President (I struggle to see the GOP getting their shit together in a post Trump world within 3 years. If she wins now, it's a pretty easy 2 term ride imo) this is what the Dem primary fight looks like in 2031

AOC - 41
Newsom - 63
Shapiro - 58
Pete - 49
Whitmer - 59
Walz - 67
Beshear - 53

and that's just the A Tier. 7 years is a long ass time, Garcia (53), or Crockett (50) could raise their profile enough to be a threat by then as well.

Like I said earlier, Canada needs to get on the horn and make some fucking trades

Like I said earlier, Canada needs to get on the horn and make some fucking trades

We have a sihk federal party leader that I would happily trade for one of their better, boring white guys...you know, to help them with diversity.

This should be the biggest news in the galaxy.

I mean he's been running an unprecedented and clearly illegal shadow government the whole time, both domestically (literally controlling the actions of gop congress) and abroad (literally conducting foreign policy negotiations with foreign leaders) all to help his own election prospects.

but nobody has ever talked about it. it's crazy.

Back