• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Last edited:
Hogan was actually let go by Vince McMahon (Yes, the guy who literrally shits on the faces of employees) for being racist. Yet here he is speaking for republicans.

Just think of that.
Given the details alleged from the current lawsuit between Vince McMahon & a former employee, I'm not surprised Vince didn't make an appearance (he'd fit right in with Dotard). Though Donnie didn't go with the classic evil guy 'stache' like Vinnie currently has:

1724246095183.png

If nothing else to support his wife, who also has fairly strong ties to the GOP (after dumping a good chunk of money into essentially buying (imho) for herself as a candidate - thankfully the voters in that constituency didn't buy what she was selling. Think she's in some sort of executive position in the GOP party today.

Last edited:
Given the details alleged from the current lawsuit between Vince McMahon & a former employee, I'm not surprised Vince didn't make an appearance (he'd fit right in with Dotard). Though Donnie didn't go with the classic evil guy 'stache' like Vinnie currently has:

View attachment 21673

If nothing else to support his wife, who also has fairly strong ties to the GOP (after dumping a good chunk of money into essentially buying (imho) for herself as a candidate - thankfully the voters in that constituency didn't buy what she was selling. Think she's in some sort of executive position in the GOP party today.
That Vince stuff is some dark stuff. It's funny Hogan was too racist for him.

Wednesday, Aug. 21

Theme: "A Fight for Our Freedoms"

Speakers:

• Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg
  • Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi
  • Former President Bill Clinton
  • Tim Walz, Minnesota governor and vice presidential nominee

Back