• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Yeah, this is definitely my worry. That winning the actual election is a distant “plan B”.

And that “plan A” is deploying whatever behind the scenes fuckery is necessary to push the decision about the election’s outcome out of the hands of voters to either the Republican-controlled House or the Trump super-majority on SCOTUS.

I’m less and less worried about it for a few reasons

Dems are also more prepared this time around

Team Trump for all their bluster and angry tweeting, don’t seem very capable at pulling anything off, much less something of this unprecedented magnitude

Trump himself looks like he’s running out of gas

Dem supporters are plentiful, high energy and organised…won’t go down easy

Team Trump for all their bluster and angry tweeting, don’t seem very capable at pulling anything off, much less something of this unprecedented magnitude

One needs to figure out his endgame. Once, that is sorted out, what Trump is doing now will make perfect sense.

I can't figure out why a convicted felon still has his passport and his own plane

you've been on a good run in 2024, so hopefully it continues!

Back