• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

it says something about a man that he actually needs a reason to be a good person, needs a reason to care about the future of humanity, needs a reason not to commit crimes and do as he pleases.
sorry flyguy but not everyone needs the fear of a god, or a child to do the absolute bare minimum and be a decent human being
Then why did "The West" not become "The West" without Christian ideals. Look at how areas of the world that don't have Christianity are so backwards and not decent human beings.

I think by a large, if you don't have a stake in the future of the world nor think there's any reward for living life as a good person post-death, you skew more towards whatever provides you comfort in your lifetime as the priority.

Then why did "The West" not become "The West" without Christian ideals. Look at how areas of the world that don't have Christianity are so backwards and not decent human beings.

I think by a large, if you don't have a stake in the future of the world nor think there's any reward for living life as a good person post-death, you skew more towards whatever provides you comfort in your lifetime as the priority.
Lol just stop u nut

The West aka Rome was doing just fine before Christianity sent them into 1000 years of dark ages.

In your opinion only. The vast majority of the planet are decent human beings.

Last edited:
This is something that bad people tell themselves. Regular people just don't do things to others that they wouldn't want done to them. They don't need some fairy-tail to tell them the not to be a cunt. We don't need the lie of eternity with everything you want to not hurt people.

This is something that bad people tell themselves. Regular people just don't do things to others that they wouldn't want done to them. They don't need some fairy-tail to tell them the not to be a cunt. We don't need the lie of eternity with everything you want to not hurt people.

the funny thing is christianity doesn't even require you to be a good person to go to heaven. every other religion does, but not christianity.

christianity only requires faith in jesus and asking for forgiveness. I f you do that you get your golden ticket no matter what bad shit you've done.

Back