• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

the funny thing is christianity doesn't even require you to be a good person to go to heaven. every other religion does, but not christianity.

christianity only requires faith in jesus and asking for forgiveness. I f you do that you get your golden ticket no matter what bad shit you've done.
Oh shit... I didn't realize that. That sounds easy... how many meetings do I have to make it to?

i'm still not over this donut shop visit.

it's the "okay....goood" after every answer with absolutely no conversation beyond that that makes me die inside a bit each time i watch it.

wtf is wrong with this man

View: https://x.com/Jemsinger/status/1827076417974366533

The fact that it was released and then not painted as a leak / edited video is akin in a presidential campaign to going overboard, people seeing it and not throwing you a life jacket… or even a flutter board. Or a floatie. Or sprinkle stuff, or whatever.

the funny thing is christianity doesn't even require you to be a good person to go to heaven. every other religion does, but not christianity.

christianity only requires faith in jesus and asking for forgiveness. I f you do that you get your golden ticket no matter what bad shit you've done.
Nope dumb dumb Jews can be completely awful, and only need to say sorry one time per year.

The fact that it was released and then not painted as a leak / edited video is akin in a presidential campaign to going overboard, people seeing it and not throwing you a life jacket… or even a flutter board. Or a floatie. Or sprinkle stuff, or whatever.

I keep waiting for the video of him adjusting his skin suit. Dude can't possibly be human.

lg3Y1_.gif

Back