• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I had a friend whose mom was a food scientist for Hershey designing the newest chocolate bars. The #1 goal is to get consumers addicted, even before making the product taste good (though obviously those often go hand in hand, but they knew the subtle differences!).

With chips, the texture and msg bomb do the trick. I'm less familiar with chocolate since I don't really eat sweets but the goal is the same.
What a coincidence that you just happen to know every top scientist and investor in the world. ****ing liar!

Then why did "The West" not become "The West" without Christian ideals. Look at how areas of the world that don't have Christianity are so backwards and not decent human beings.

I think by a large, if you don't have a stake in the future of the world nor think there's any reward for living life as a good person post-death, you skew more towards whatever provides you comfort in your lifetime as the priority.

It's hard to imagine someone being both this stupid and arrogant at the same time. Yet here we are.

6OXr1ki.jpeg

Back