• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Just adding to this. Nobody that has used IUI or IVF care about the differences. Which from a user perspective is mostly a price thing.
Nobody sane cares about the differences. It’s just petty garbage from pathetic people. He said “infertility treatments” and “like IVF” many times.

If anyone wants to know why they’re underwater with women voters, this is example 7387363

Nobody sane cares about the differences. It’s just petty garbage from pathetic people. He said “infertility treatments” and “like IVF” many times.

If anyone wants to know why they’re underwater with women voters, this is example 7387363
We're actually focused on solving infertility. It is funny you're implementing the same method as the MSM in making excuses for the Harris/Walz campaign and correcting them and restating what they actually meant for them.

It's actually offensive you all and the writer of the below article think women are too dumb to understand the difference in the treatments they're getting. Women i've seen or been around with fertility issues are ACUTELY aware of the different methods and how they work.

In April, the Tim Walz for Governor campaign office mailed out a fund-raising letter in an envelope that read: “My wife and I used I.V.F. to start a family.’’

Back