• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

We're actually focused on solving infertility. It is funny you're implementing the same method as the MSM in making excuses for the Harris/Walz campaign and correcting them and restating what they actually meant for them.

It's actually offensive you all and the writer of the below article think women are too dumb to understand the difference in the treatments they're getting. Women i've seen or been around with fertility issues are ACUTELY aware of the different methods and how they work.

In April, the Tim Walz for Governor campaign office mailed out a fund-raising letter in an envelope that read: “My wife and I used I.V.F. to start a family.’’

I already explained how we did IUI and IVF and the "differences"

Next are you going to attack someone for saying they had a unplanned C section when they claimed it was an emergency C section?

As someone who’s never actively tried to have kids or had to look into medical reproductive assistance, I’ve honestly never even heard of “IUI” before.

But everyone has heard of “IVF”, which is likely why Walz uses that term instead.
My friends who are using IUI right now have said IVF rather than explain that they’re putting the sperm in her uterus. Go figure.

I already explained how we did IUI and IVF and the "differences"

Next are you going to attack someone for saying they had a unplanned C section when they claimed it was an emergency C section?
That's semantics. IVF vs IUI are materially different procedures.

9j156.gif

That's semantics. IVF vs IUI are materially different procedures.
don't think a majority of voters will either agree with you or care much about this distinction.

but I understand that it's really all you have about Walz to get you up in arms, so please, continue!

As someone who’s never actively tried to have kids or had to look into medical reproductive assistance, I’ve honestly never even heard of “IUI” before.

But everyone has heard of “IVF”, which is likely why Walz uses that term instead.
Ya. There are different methods and they advance until IVF. That is the last and most expensive method.

Again though, quite similar until the last part.

don't think a majority of voters will either agree with you or care much about this distinction.

but I understand that it's really all you have about Walz to get you up in arms, so please, continue!
I didn't attack Walz, the commenter attacked Vance. I simply corrected them.

Back