• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

You all are the ones who rejected it until it was thrown in your face on national television and then you all said "ho, hum, ok, we like Kamala better anyways!" in the span of 7 days. You don't even care that it was covered up by everyone.
feel free to refer me to the previous posts in this thread where that occurred. not my recollection. should be easy enough to prove either way.

you laugh, but it is indisputably true.

you didn't even know how elections in your own goddamned state work!

again, I will repeat for clarity - "Biden has nothing to do with this".

although, if you really want to stretch it, he did appoint Merrick Garland. that's the extent of it though.

if you understood properly how your own country's institutions worked, you'd save all of us here a lot of typing and frustration. but fear not, we are a group of selfless educators dedicated to providing you with facts and information. use them as you will.
I'll repeat again, the DOJ is part of the executive branch. You acknowledge the relation yourself.

Back to class on a foreign countries government setup you go.

You all are the ones who rejected it until it was thrown in your face on national television and then you all said "ho, hum, ok, we like Kamala better anyways!" in the span of 7 days. You don't even care that it was covered up by everyone.
Sounds like quite the powerful party! Get ready for President Harris, sounds like it’s in the bag.

Lol believe it or not but yes, you CAN actually make it in the US based solely on merit.
if Ivy League, Silicon Valley Vance is salt of the earth, what does that make veteran, teacher Tim Walz? super dupe salt of the earth?

extreme salt of the earth?

salt of the galaxy?

feel free to refer me to the previous posts in this thread where that occurred. not my recollection. should be easy enough to prove either way.
For the 100th time I'm not going back 5000 pages and searching for a post. You can goad me into wasting my time all you want but lord know I do enough of that on here.

I'll repeat again, the DOJ is part of the executive branch. You acknowledge the relation yourself.

Back to class on a foreign countries government setup you go.
"Biden has nothing to do with this" - feel free to prove that statement wrong, beyond the one minor caveat already included.

remember the time we explained to you how voting works in your state? that was fun.

if Ivy League, Silicon Valley Vance is salt of the earth, what does that make veteran, teacher Tim Walz? super dupe salt of the earth?

extreme salt of the earth?

salt of the galaxy?
lol the Walz who left the service as soon as they got word they were being deployed?

For the 100th time I'm not going back 5000 pages and searching for a post. You can goad me into wasting my time all you want but lord know I do enough of that on here.
I'm politely encouraging you to realize that today you are full of shit. and your recollection of what happened previously is just not accurate.

"Biden has nothing to do with this" - feel free to prove that statement wrong, beyond the one minor caveat already included.

remember the time we explained to you how voting works in your state? that was fun.
I don't. Please find the posts. Should be easy enough.

Biden is head of executive branch. Executive branch encompasses DOJ. DOJ is persecuting the opposing parties candidate 2 months before the elction.

It's lawfare plain and simple. There's no way around it.

lol the Walz who left the service as soon as they got word they were being deployed?
that is verifiably false. he put in his retirement papers well before anyone had any idea his unit was being deployed.

again, if Ivy League, Silicon Valley, changed his name three times Vance is salt of the earth, what does that make veteran, retired teacher, noted mid-western hunter, Walz?

salt of the solar system?

I don't. Please find the posts. Should be easy enough.
I don't have time for this today so you're gonna have to wait a bit. Unless someone else obliges.
Biden is head of executive branch. Executive branch encompasses DOJ. DOJ is persecuting the opposing parties candidate 2 months before the elction.

It's lawfare plain and simple. There's no way around it.
so, a few things to unpack here.

first, it's prosecuting, not persecuting.

second, the prosecutions started long ago, so your whole 2 months before the election thing makes no sense.

third, you obviously don't understand how special counsel appointments work. that's your homework - go read up on that, and maybe you'll start understanding how the justice system operates in America.

fourth, even if we accept FlyGuy logic (note: we do not), this would mean that Biden is responsible for criminally prosecuting his son, correct?

that is verifiably false. he put in his retirement papers well before anyone had any idea his unit was being deployed.

again, if Ivy League, Silicon Valley, changed his name three times Vance is salt of the earth, what does that make veteran, retired teacher, noted mid-western hunter, Walz?

salt of the solar system?
haahahahaha so Vance, who came from an extremely meager and tough upbringing, served in the military, paid his way in college working multiple jobs after getting into an ivy league for grad school, and wanted to make a lot of money afterwards but was disgusted with the attitudes of the people he encountered so entered public life is not salt of the earth. JFC.

haahahahaha so Vance, who came from an extremely meager and tough upbringing, served in the military, paid his way in college working multiple jobs after getting into an ivy league for grad school, and wanted to make a lot of money afterwards but was disgusted with the attitudes of the people he encountered so entered public life is not salt of the earth. JFC.
uhhh, I think you misread my previous post. or misunderstood. try again!

Back