• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Vance is the only salt of the earth person who came from meager means on either ticket.

You were right - broken home, damaged man, sad.

Of course the real GOP ticket is two nepo babies who inherited kajillions - Trump & RFK. And those 2 plus Vance are all Ivy League brats. Elite insider nepo baby ticket through and through. Also loved riding the Epstein express of course.

Meanwhile, the Dem ticket is two middle class teachers' kids who graduated from public school and put themselves through state universities. Salt of the earth.

imagine seriously taking the position that walz is weird and and vance is normal

it truly is terrifying how easily programmed people are

I've met 500 Tim Walz' in the last 10 years of my life. Regular ass white dudes who are happy to boost your car in the parking lot when you were an idiot and left your lights on. Lawn care and light beer enthusiasts.

JD Vance is an angry weirdo obsessed with other people being forced to live the way he thinks is right and his patrons are all tech weirdos who think democracy is messy and gets in the way of muh freedoms.

So the last few pages were basically a write-off. which is what he wants,
instead of asking you again to ignore the stupid people, let me instead remind you all that every time you reply to these trolls a republican gets to vote.

Back