• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Also, that shit bags post is ridiculous.

HITLER WANTED PEACE - HE WAS WILLING TO GIVE UP HALF OF POLAND (which he had just invaded) AND FIND A NEGOTIATED SOLUTION TO THE JEWISH “PROBLEM” (which he created and which saw him literally murder German citizens for being Jewish).

What an absolute fucking idiot that guy is.

I’m willing to rob your house, then offer you half of it back if you do me a big solid!

DM me if interested

Said it before, I'll say it again...

The world looks different when you start putting bullshit data into your averages. That is the point of the bullshit data. It is an opinion shaping opertion, full stop. Guys like Nate would have to admit that there isn't enough good data to talk about or give his model enough meat to create predictions out of, if he stopped using a pile of purposefully bad polling in his averages though.

Also, that shit bags post is ridiculous.

HITLER WANTED PEACE - HE WAS WILLING TO GIVE UP HALF OF POLAND (which he had just invaded) AND FIND A NEGOTIATED SOLUTION TO THE JEWISH “PROBLEM” (which he created and which saw him literally murder German citizens for being Jewish).

What an absolute fucking idiot that guy is.

obviously.

but maybe now people are starting to understand how mainstream this stuff is on the right.

Its entirely plausible that Russia just invested in opinions they wanted to amplify, rather then there being a direct influence.

But their defense is "I am just a useful idiot."

It would be a huge come to jesus moment if their entire movement had any shame at all.

They don't, so this will just drive them more into the arms of the Kremlin as the obvious protectors of traditional values.

Seriously...this is where they are right now

IVJZKq3.gif

I don't know who they are. i don't know what dgg is. Twitter's For You tab working it's magic i guess.

wait i think i saw Destiny arguing against some rightwing dipshit on youtube. no genius but not an idiot.

Back