• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Painfully obvious to anyone paying attention and not stupid enough to get sucked into the right wing media echosphere.

I'd ask for a wellness check on flyguy, but I already know this is just pushing him deeper into his "it's really the CIA" angle, the Russians aren't capable of this, lol it's not 1970 anymore, etc.

The funny bit is that the FSB isn't smarter/better/stronger than the US intel apparatus. It's just smarter than MAGA supporters. The US intel apparatus have been telling everyone with high enough clearance about this for 9+ years now. Just the trickles that get made public over the years have made that pretty clear.

4gFOWM.gif

MI VA NH are the "Lean D" states that are closest to being swing states....and for a while there they looked to be in danger of being true swing states. We don't get a ton of polling on these states because they're not usually swing states but the numbers we were getting a month ago were a bit scary. But this means that the campaign internal numbers are pretty clear.

So this is excellent news as it means there's nothing beyond the 7 swing states that Trump can get. Meanwhile there's still signs that Harris is working on some red states outside the swing states....like florida.

View: https://x.com/Fritschner/status/1831660114400493944

Back