• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

"pre existing"

v2YyNL.gif

Clown

Both of them look like they're at a funeral though, which tells me more than the words coming out of Marco's mouth does.

I find it hard to believe Trump hasn’t hemorrhaged voters from the last time. Even just a few percent.

So where is he making up ground from 2020? His only hope was way more Dems staying home and a large number also voting third party a la Hillary. But the enthusiasm’s back and RFK was pulling more from him.

I don’t see it.

I find it hard to believe Trump hasn’t hemorrhaged voters from the last time. Even just a few percent.

So where is he making up ground from 2020? His only hope was way more Dems staying home and a large number also voting third party a la Hillary. But the enthusiasm’s back and RFK was pulling more from him.

I don’t see it.

My guess is he's given up, and is just going to grift as much as he can, and then hope the courts are in his favor. And rely on like our resident MAGA friend, everybody being like "OMG I saw way more Trump-branded diapers than Harris-branded diapers around, there's no way he could have lost that badly" to get support for a coup.

Back