• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

"I have concepts of a plan" might actually be the line that sticks from tonight and kills him. The media keeps trying to sell (or sanewash, a term I've come to love recently) him as being about policy. Well, in front of 10's of millions when asked about policy he fell apart and said he has concepts of policies. I don't even think NYT can save him from that.

The core problem with inventing a weird, obviously counter factual narrative is how sticky it is with people when that publicly falls flat.

FIXWIeF.jpeg

"I have concepts of a plan" might actually be the line that sticks from tonight and kills him. The media keeps trying to sell (or sanewash, a term I've come to love recently) him as being about policy. Well, in front of 10's of millions when asked about policy he fell apart and said he has concepts of policies. I don't even think NYT can save him from that.
The notion that trump, who has never read a law or policy, is about policy is borderline offensive. The man has fewer policy ideas than a lamppost.

The notion that trump, who has never read a law or policy, is about policy is borderline offensive. The man has fewer policy ideas than a lamppost.

Yup, but yet the media carries this dog water on a daily basis for him when they recap his patently unhinged rantings from the day previous and that's allowed this "Harris is light on policy" narrative to take root over the last few weeks.

All he had to do was not shit himself when asked a policy question and the narrative would have persisted, and probably would have been the angle the media used to keep the faux horse race going after this goat show of Donnie's tonight. But when asked one fucking policy question...."I have concepts of a plan". Jesus christ.

Back