• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I don't think there's been enough news coverage of how the GOP is now basically a cesspool of all the worst grifters and criminals in America.

dotard destroyed the party, gutted it of most actual republicans, and this is what's left.

nah, trump just let them reveal their true selves.

the party was already rotten to the core.

nah, trump just let them reveal their true selves.

the party was already rotten to the core.
yes and no.

it was already rotten to the core, but the nazis had not fully taken over. and the not nazis still had some say.

Mitchie did most of the heavy lifting, sure, but it was dotard that put them over the finish line towards the total destruction.

I mean, just look at the difference in the quality of Senate candidates since about 2018. They've lost a bunch of super winnable seats cause they keep nominating complete fucking lunatics.

Doug Mastriano is another example.

yes and no.

it was already rotten to the core, but the nazis had not fully taken over. and the not nazis still had some say.

Mitchie did most of the heavy lifting, sure, but it was dotard that put them over the finish line towards the total destruction.

I mean, just look at the difference in the quality of Senate candidates since about 2018. They've lost a bunch of super winnable seats cause they keep nominating complete fucking lunatics.

Doug Mastriano is another example.

literally no change in their policies.

Back