• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Surely a Yale lawyer has better debate training than a high school social studies teacher?

But, personality and substance (e.g. cat lady smarm) might give Walz an opening.

Surely a Yale lawyer has better debate training than a high school social studies teacher?

But, personality and substance (e.g. cat lady smarm) might give Walz an opening.
The thing is his interview style thus far has been to say something utterly unlikeable/offputting almost every interview.

So from a technical standpoint he might be good at debates, but if he could avoid doing the things that have made him historically unlikeable maybe he should’ve tried that already.

I know you (and others) have said JD’s really good at debate stuff but… part of me is a little skeptical because he seems to say something incredibly fucking dumb every time he opens his mouth.
Vance is smart at least. lacks charisma, holds incredibly offensive views, but he's much smarter than dotard.

he'll have a plan and likely stick to it better than dotard. I'm with zeke here I think

Back